“Ana biy7e2illi a3mel lli bedde yye fiki…”

Forums: 

What a degrading, idiotic yet common phrase that is, said by hundreds of men to two hundreds of women every day. “Ana biy7e2illi a3mel lli bedde yye fiki…” so many horrific acts are done right across your chin or behind your neighbor’s door. We have husbands beating up their wives till death, others raping because their own pants have called for it today, some even believe that a woman’s body makes a better ashtray for a cigarette, or a woman’s mind is a welcoming invitation for harassment, so children can be taken away from mothers, houses away from spouses, or lives, lives taken away with his bare hands, taken away in front of her children because he wants to hurt. What a shameful way of hurting, that’s the least I can say… 
But I will not waste time on portraying the disgrace of such acts or the lowness of the mind committing those acts, that is if there is a mind, I’d rather raise my voice and scream on how extraordinary my sisters are, my mothers, daughters and all the women out there, on how divine we are, the divinity of the feminine energy… And we women are the family of this feminine energy... We are intelligent, passionate, strong, loving, caring, brave, beautiful, and we are free.
We are mothers, doctors, artists, teachers, you name it, we are a lot and we can be anything we want because our feminine energy can, we are all and we are emotional. Emotional, I myself am proud to be emotional and I dare to speak them, I speak them, I do not hit others when I’m furious, I speak of my angry emotions. I do not force sex, I speak of my desire emotions, I speak, I feel and I speak, I feel a lot. This feminine energy makes me feel and I’m proud of it, where a human has feminine energy and it brings light. Those dark live where they belong and try to diminish this light, keep this light quite and powerless,
Kafa of that. This light… On the 8th of March the feminine energy joined us all together and we walked displaying Kafa to exploiting us.
It is because our bodies and souls are not toys to be harassed whenever one feels like it; instead we are the representation of love and peace. We are not doormats to be beaten; we are the image of no violence. Our sanity is not cheap to be muddled upon, our sanity brings life to earth, and that life needs us, many lives need us, because I, and all my female sisters have the feminine energy. “Fa
la2, ma biyhe2illak ta3mil lli baddak yye fiyyi aw fiha”

Natalie Farran

Popular post

Our portfolio

We wouldn't have done this without you, Thank you Bassem Chit - May you rest in power.

Copy Left

Contact us

Contact Sawt al' Niswa via:

You can also find us on: